ALL TAX SALES ARE CONDUCTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REAL ESTATE TAX SALE LAW AND DIRECTED BY NORTHEAST REVENUE SERVICES, LLC AGENT FOR LUZERNE COUNTY TAX CLAIM BUREAU.
The judicial ("Free and Clear Sale") was held
November 7, 2012 at 10am for those properties that were CONTINUED from
the August 23, 2012 sale and unsold in the 2011 Upset Sale and April
12, 2012 Upset Sale.
Judicial Sales are held once a year or more as directed by Luzerne County. Properties that have not been sold at Upset Sale or Private Sale may be sold at the Judicial Sale. Properties are advertised 30 days prior to the sale in a newspaper of general circulation in Luzerne County. Notice is given to owners and all existing lien holders. Properties are sold “Free and Clear” of all liens and encumbrances at the time of sale. The Luzerne County Tax Claim Bureau reserves the right to set all Judicial Sale opening prices. Potential buyers must submit a bidder’s affidavit and bid sheet prior to the sale. All Judicial Sale properties are sold WITHOUT GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER.
- November 14, 2013 Judicial Sale Property Listing 4th Edition
- August 22, 2013 SOLD Judicial Sale Property Listing
- November 7, 2012 SOLD Judicial Sale Property Listing
- November 7, 2012 UNSOLD Judicial Sale Property Listing
- November 7, 2012 CONTINUED Judicial Sale Property Listing
- Properties Sold at Judicial Sale - August 23, 2012
- August 23, 2012 Judicial Sale Property Listing
- April 12, 2012 Judicial Sale Property Listing
- Bidder's Notice
- Bidder's Certification
- Free and Clear Sale Bid Sheet
- Properties SOLD at Judicial Sale - August 10, 2011
- FINAL 2011 March 23, Judicial Sale Property Listing
- 2010 Sold Judicial Property Listing
- Continued Judicial Properties to be sold on Novmember 10, 2011